Patreon: a web based monthly way of supporting Simon
Patreon is the place online where I share what is most important to me. It's is a wonderful invention for small time musical ministers like myself. It gives me the opportunity to share gigs, essays, live recordings etc.
If you are a fan of my work and want to be part of my online ministry please check out my patreon page because it's where I invest my time and care.
8 ways you can help Simon
There are many ways you can support me, some of which don't involve money. Here are just a few:
- Monthly subscribe to my Patreon page. This income helps me carve out time to write new music.
- Buy my music.
- Recommend my music to your friends.
- Invite me to play at your church.
- Hire me to play music for funerals, wedding ceremonies (please no wedding reception requests!) etc.
- Host a house concert for me.
- Check out my youtube channel and share videos with your friends.
- Check out my livestream channel & watch my gigs live.
- Port Townsend and Seattle people - please follow me on facebook and spread the word about my gigs & events.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you. ”
— Simon de Voil
If you would like to make a goodwill donation to support my work, you can use the 'Donate' button below.