Patreon: a web based monthly way of supporting Simon
Patreon is the place online where I share what is most important to me. It's is a wonderful invention for small time musical ministers like myself. It gives me the opportunity to share gigs, essays, live recordings etc.
If you are a fan of my work and want to be part of my online ministry please check out my patreon page because it's where I invest my time and care.
8 ways you can help Simon
There are many ways you can support me, some of which don't involve money. Here are just a few:
- Monthly subscribe to my Patreon page. This income allows to continue creating new music.
- Buy my music.
- Recommend my music to your friends.
- Invite me to play at your church.
- Hire me to play music for funerals, wedding ceremonies (please no wedding reception requests!) etc.
- Host a house concert for me.
- Check out my youtube channel and share videos with your friends.
- Port Townsend and Seattle people - please follow me on facebook and helps share words about my gigs & events.
If you're able to help with any of the above please email me through the Contact link.
If you would like to make a goodwill donation to support my work, you can use the 'Donate' button below.
“Over the years many different people have shown great generosity towards helping me share my music with others. I am so incredibly greatful.”
— Simon de Voil
Musical ventures that are in the works
Over the last 2 years I've been slowly gathering together a selection of songs that are poems & psalms. Most of these are not written by me but songs I have adopted or adapted. Gaining permission to use these song will be a diplomatic and expensive project just in itself! I very much look forward to compiling them into a collection of music to pray with. Watch this space.